This 1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade 2 Door Convertible (Stock #F13439) is available in our Fairfield, CA showroom and any inquiries may be directed to us at 707-419-8200 or by email at [Sales@SpecialtySales.com](mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com).
Simply Dominant Jeep CJ5 Jeep Renegade Convertible
The next amazing classic up for grabs in our Fairfield showroom is this gorgeous Jeep CJ5 Renegade 2 Door Convertible with spectacular grey exterior paint and a black vinyl interior. You'll find an AMC 401 cid V-8 engine under the hood with a Holley 670 cfm carburetor and a T-18 four speed transmission, Dana front/rear axles, Warn accessories and so much more; just check out the partial build sheet below to get an idea of the tremendous overall quality-
- Balanced AMC 401 cid V-8 w/ ISKY 256 super cam
- T-18 4 speed transmission, Holley 670 cfm carburetor
- Dana 30 front axle w/ Posi power lock carrier
- Dana 44 rear axle w/ Posi Detroit locker
- Dana 20 transfer case (3.15:1 ratio)
- 3.54 Spicer/Dana gear ratio, Warn 8274-50 winch
- Edelbrock intake, Davis Unified ignition
- New starter, water pump, fuel pump, clutch
- Griffin aluminum radiator, Kentrol accessories
- 2 ½" Rough Country lift kit, new Rough Country shocks
- Flowmaster mufflers, ceramic coated exhaust, Hedman headers
- Line X floorboards, Stewart Warner gauges,
- Warn Rock Crawler front & rear bumpers
- Hella driving/fog lamps, Poison Spider side rails
- On-board ARB compressor w/ tank and hose attachments
- Cragar V-5 wheels (15x8), BFG Mud Terrain tires
- New paint undercoating, Line-X inside tube body
- Reupholstered seating, Tuffy Security storage box
- Hammertone roll bar with fitted Bimini cover
- Viper alarm and Lo-Jack tracking system
- Extensive new parts & accessories not listed
- Build is 100% documented w/ receipts on file
Completely Overhauled in a Multi Year, No-Expense Spared Build
The current owner of this Jeep CJ5 Renegade Convertible took possession in 2011 and almost immediately began a complete frame-off restoration that touched every single nut and bolt on this impressive Jeep. Starting with a 401 V-8 as the power plant and upgrading every aspect of this build for off-road dominance and reliability, we can honestly say that we've never seen an example this well built for driving across any terrain. As you can see from the photographs, the rear seating was removed in favor of a secured storage box for extended off-road adventures and features like the 2 ½" lift kit, a Warn winch and an ARB compressor ensures that you'll be well equipped for the journey ahead.
However, the current owner didn't stop at simply making an off-road masterpiece since this 1974 Jeep CJ5- you'll also find flawless body lines, stunning show quality paint and a completely refurbished interior as well. This impressive build would stand out on virtually any show stage with no discernable blemishes or imperfections; it is like new in overall condition from bumper to bumper with an immaculate engine compartment. This is easily one of the finest examples we've ever seen and it will make an excellent addition to any serious collection.
Additionally, this Jeep CJ5 Convertible offers incredible ride quality both on and off road with almost endless performance upgrades, all brand new accessories, plus upgraded shocks and Dana front/rear axles. Acceleration on straightaways is instant but this gorgeous Jeep is also built to handle the mud, rock crawling or almost anything you can throw at it. While many will view this as a pristine collectible, know that the build quality makes it an excellent candidate to be enjoyed as a weekend driver as well.
One of the Most Incredible Off-Road Jeeps We've Ever Seen
Overall, this 1974 Jeep Renegade Roadster is easily one of the most impressive, high quality builds we've ever seen and it's available at a phenomenal asking price for such tremendous build quality. You have to see this amazing Jeep in person so come see it for yourself today! For more information about this vehicle, visit our Fairfield, California showroom, give us a call at 707-419-8200, or email us at [Sales@SpecialtySales.com](mailto:Sales@SpecialtySales.com). Be sure to mention Stock # F13439 as well.
Legal Disclosures: Specialty Sales Classics has advertised and sold thousands of classic cars since our founding in 1978. We strongly encourage any and all buyers who are unable to view the vehicle in-person to perform a Pre-Purchase Inspection (by an independent party of their choosing) prior to the purchase. Given the age of many of our vehicles, it is extremely difficult to adequately describe all aspects of each vehicles condition in the limited space available and we have learned that these Pre-Purchase Inspections are helpful to all parties involved.
The information presented for this vehicle is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed as a basis of purchase. The Buyer should make a thorough, independent inspection and investigation of the vehicle prior to purchase.
|Title||1974 JEEP CJ5 Renegade|
|No. of Doors||2|
|No. of Cylinders||8cyl|
Make an enquiryCall now: 9259130711
Specialty Sales Classics